Age of the Living Dead Season one was first aired in Asia on the Fox Action Movies channel in 2018, after that the series will be arriving in the UK and US on Amazon Prime streaming in 2019.
Furthermore, the show is directed by Paul Tanter and the writers of the show are Simon Philips and Paul Tanter.
Please stick till the end. We have all the latest updates regarding the show. To know more about the show Age of the Living Dead Season 2, keep on reading.
The release date of Age of the Living Dead Season 2 is set to release on 15 January 2021. However, the shows language is English and each episode running timing is 40-50 minutes.
Moreover, if you have already gone through the first season of Age of the Living Dead and enjoyed the show, then I am pretty much sure that you will love the second season, as well.
You may also read HIS DARK MATERIALS SEASON 2: Release Date, Plot & Cast details
The main cast of Age of the Living Dead Season 2 is mentioned below :
- Nicola Posener playing the role of Yvonne
- Julia Farino playing the role of President Margaret Robinson
- Even Mauro playing the role of Marie
- Simon Phillips playing the role of Gerry
- Deji LaRay playing the role of Andrew
- Kenney Myers playing the role of Kurt
- Tiffany Blom playing the role of Mina
- Keegan Chambers playing the role of Evette
- Massimo Dobrovic playing the role of Marcus
- Michael Ray playing the role of General Armstrong
- Jamie Ohlsen playing the role of Sergeant Newton
- Angela Bell playing the role of Marie
- Anne-Carolyne Binette playing the role of Medic White
- Norman Black playing the role of professor Keane
- Malaika Hinnie-Hamadi playing the role of Lee
- Everette Moss playing the role of Adam
- David Edy as a secret service agent
- Ken Bressers as general Ross
- Michael Swatton playing the role of Stewart
- Nick Biskupek as Sergeant Bradford
- Celestine as security advisor Michaels
- Glynn Praesel playing the role of Senator Joseph Davidson
- Danny Polaski
Age of the Living Dead Season 1 ended with a lot of promise of a possible & advanced in the fight again. Beside that, the Season 1 ended on a bittersweet note for the humans, as a step forward that might have occurred and an anti-vampire drug called Sephora, while on the other side they’re possibly more vulnerable than ever thanks to an EMP launched by Britain.
Moreover, This is to say, to uncover the rest of the story, you need to watch the show. However, the wait for the upcoming season 2 is not that long.
You may also read Station 19 Season 4: Release Date, Cast Details, Plot Details & Trailer
The trailer of Age of the Living Dead Season 2 is not out yet. Might be, the shows producers don’t want to spoil the fun for the upcoming season. However, nothing can be said for sure. Moreover, we will update you if the official trailer will be out before releasing the second season.
Stay tuned with us for all the updates regarding the show.
Keep reading BULLET NEWS for the latest news of the entertainment world.
Also, let me know your thoughts about the Southern Charm through our comments box down below.
!!Stay home, stay safe!!