With a rapid surge in Covid-19 and demanding the imposition of the junction in the state, the Cabinet of Telangana led by CM K Chandrasekhar Rao is a meeting on Tuesday afternoon to discuss the uncontrolled surge in Covid-19 cases and make decisions about the imposition of the state.
The Office of the Chair of the Minister of Telangana (CMO) on Monday night said, “There are reports that show that although some states that impose locking there is no decrease in cases. Against this background, different opinions appear on locking. Some parts argue supporting the imposition of locking. This, the State Cabinet will discuss the pros and cons of locking and also a bad impact that might occur in the procurement of ongoing rice and will make a decision. “
Last week, chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao ruled out the imposition of the junction in Telangana. Because it would affect the livelihood of some crores besides the impact on state revenues. CM says in other countries, even though clamp has no improvement in situations and positive cases have not dropped.
AIDMK Tamil Nadu opposition on Monday, which was elected round selected by Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami. As the legislative party leader, seemed to end internal friction with factions. That supported O Panneerselvam, former Deputy Principle Minister of State.
After a three-hour meeting, a senior AIADMK leader said no argument. It was heated during the opposition leader position in the State Assembly.
A new case of highland or decrease in 18 countries, said the Ministry of Health.
In the press direction in the Covid-19 situation. The joint secretary Mr Lav Agarwal Ministry of Health said there was a downward trend in the past few days. But he highlighted that this only the initial trend, and effort to overcome Covid-19 must continue as before. The ministry also said that there was an initial trend of decline in Covid-19 death.
Thirteen states have more than one lakh case. He added, adding that 26 countries reported more than 15% of the level of progress. Nearly 18 countries show a plateau or reduce new cases, including Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Jharkhand. Agarwal added that these countries must continue detention efforts.
The Ministry of Health told the country to prioritize vaccinations to those who wait for the second dose.
UNI Health Secretary of Rajesh Bhushan, Dr Hospital Sharma. Chairperson of the Empowerment Group on Technology and Data Management to fight Covid-19 and members. The National Expert Group on the administration of the Covid-19 vaccine reviewing Covid vaccination status. With the Secretary of Health and NHM MDS Country and UTS. Through Video Conference (VC), the Ministry of Health said in a press release. The health secretary told the countries to ensure all beneficiaries. That has taken the first dose prioritized for the second dose.
In this case, countries can order at least 70 percent of the vaccine supplied to them from the Indian government channel for the second dose vaccination and the remaining 30 percent for the first dose. “But this is indicative. Countries have the freedom to increase this as much as 100 percent. The wise figures in Cowin have been shared with countries for their planning purposes,” read the statement. The state also asked the state to carry out awareness campaigns to strengthen the importance of complete vaccination with two vaccine doses, the ministry said.
ICMR DG Balram Bhargava said the national peposititiveness of around 21 percent and 310 districts reported the level of participation more than the national average.
In the press direction in the Covid-19 situation, the joint secretary in the LAV Agarwal Ministry of Health said there was a downward trend in the past few days. But he highlighted that this only the initial trend, and effort to overcome Covid-19 must continue as before. The ministry also said that there was an initial trend that declined in COVID-19 deaths.